FollowAnalytics, a SaaS product company, helps Marketing and Digital teams to take part in their mobile applications ecosystem, expand their audience and increase their ROI.
Our platform allows companies to analyze and use data analytics, from user behaviour to CRM, to increase the contextualization and relevance of your mobile marketing campaigns.
With offices in San Francisco and Paris, FollowAnalytics is a young, global company with great customers and a vibrant, experienced team. Our culture encourages innovation, risk taking, big ideas and a relentless focus on customer success.
Our development team of 20 people is based in Paris. We are using a very modern stack of many cutting edge technologies, including Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra, Elixir, Ruby, Go and React among others.
As a fast growing startup, we’re looking for an Full Stack Developer for a stage that can evolve into a permanent position.
Mission / Responsibilities
- Work on challenging projects to answer the demands of our growing user base.
- Optimize the existing features for performance and stability.
- Work on the architecture of the platform.
- Identify innovative solutions to problems and driving their implementation for the long term.
- Focus on continuous improvement to help drive and evolve our practices.
- Be proud of what you work on and what you ship.
Our Ideal Candidate…
- Understands data structures, algorithms and complexities.
- Understands what is REST and how the web and HTTP works.
- Has experience with backend development in any object oriented language (Ruby, C#, Java, PHP, Python or something more exotic).
- Team spirit, proactive attitude and ability to function in a global and fast evolving environment.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills (we are an international team so good command of English is a requirement).
- Work on interesting Side-Project.
- Ruby on Rails, React
- Redis, PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, Cassandra, Kafka
- Flexible working hours (possible to do 25% in remote).
- A Macbook Pro.
- Restaurant Ticket / transport.
- Working in a fast growing startup with highly talented people.
- We take time for a high five to celebrate the remarkable things we’ve done.
- Attendance expenses paid for one developer conference or workshop of your choice per year.
- Good coffee, free fruits and beverages in the kitchen.
To apply, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org