FollowAnalytics, a SaaS product company, helps Marketing and Digital teams to take part in their mobile applications ecosystem, expand their audience and increase their ROI.
Our platform allows companies to analyze and use data analytics, from user behaviour to CRM, to increase the contextualization and relevance of your mobile marketing campaigns.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, Montreal and Paris, FollowAnalytics is a young, global company with great customers and a vibrant, experienced team. Our culture encourages innovation, risk taking, big ideas and a relentless focus on customer success.
Our development team of 20 people is based in Paris. We are using a very modern stack of many cutting edge technologies, including Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra, Elixir, Ruby, Go and React among others.
As a fast growing startup, we’re looking for a DevOps for a Full-time Permanent Position (CDI à temps plein).
Mission / Responsibilities
- Work on challenging projects to answer the demands of our growing user base.
- Deploying hundreds of docker containers on top of Kubernetes (AWS EKS)
- Keeping the services highly available while dealing with thousands of requests per second.
- Writing infra-as-code (Terraform).
- Running and scaling our Kafka and Cassandra clusters.
- Writing code to automate daily tasks
- You will be using tools like Terraform, Packer, Rancher, Jenkins.
- Taking care of the security of the platform.
- Load testing
- Setting up Monitoring and alerting tools (we use Datadog)
- Troubleshoot performance, reliability, and scalability issues.
- Focus on continuous improvement to help drive and evolve our practices.
- Be proud of what you work on and what you ship.
Our Ideal Candidate…
- Has experience running docker containers.
- Knows what CI/CD is and you have experience working with it.
- Network concepts like TCP, UDP, DNS, firewalls.
- Is a good problem solver
- Linux system administration
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills (we are an international team so good level of English is a requirement).
- Knowledge in at least one Cloud Computing provider (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc).
- Is able to write scripts in languages like Ruby, Python, Go, etc from scratch and you know how important it is to write unit tests. We automate everything that we can.
- Cares about Scalability, Reliability and Maintainability.
- EKS, S3, Lambda, Redshift, ALB, NLB, Elasticache (redis), ECR, ElasticSearch
- Cassandra, Kafka
- Terraform, Rancher, Packer, Helm
- First experience in a Startup.
- You have experience dealing with multiple production environments at scale
- You have some experience running distributed databases like Cassandra
- You have more than 2+ years of experience working with AWS Cloud.
- You have experience with Kubernetes and you’re familiar with concepts like ingress, services, deployments, pods, configmaps, secrets.
- You know most of the concepts of Google’s Site Reliability Engineering book
- Competitive Salary
- A very good health insurance (mutuelle).
- Flexible working hours (possible to do 25% in remote)
- A Macbook Pro.
- Stock options from day 1.
- Restaurant Ticket / transport
- Working in a fast growing startup with highly talented people.
- We take time for a high five to celebrate the remarkable things we’ve done.
- Attendance expenses paid for one developer conference or workshop of your choice per year
- Good coffee, free fruits and beverages in the kitchen
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org