FollowAnalytics, a SaaS product company, helps Marketing and Digital teams to take part in their mobile applications ecosystem, expand their audience and increase their ROI.
Our platform allows companies to analyze and use data analytics, from user behaviour to CRM, to increase the contextualization and relevance of your mobile marketing campaigns.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, Montreal and Paris, FollowAnalytics is a young, global company with great customers and a vibrant, experienced team. Our culture encourages innovation, risk taking, big ideas and a relentless focus on customer success.
Our development team of 20 people is based in Paris. We are using a very modern stack of many cutting edge technologies, including Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra, Elixir, Ruby, Go and React among others.
As a fast growing startup, we’re looking for a Android Developer for a Full-time Permanent Position (CDI à temps plein).
Mission / Responsibilities
- Improve and maintain our Android SDK
- Develop and maintain test apps that embed our SDK
- Write automated tests
- Improve and maintain our SDK documentation
- Help our customers to integrate our SDK by providing development support
- Troubleshoot performance, memory and battery consumption issues
- Focus on continuous improvement to help drive and evolve our practices
- Be proud of what you work on and what you ship
Our Ideal Candidate…
- Has a good knowledge of most of the Android API
- Has strong knowledge of Java and Kotlin language
- Is familiar with Agile development method
- Is familiar with Git
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills (we are an international team so good level of English is a requirement)
- Cares about writing clear and maintainable code
- Android Studio
- JUnit, Espresso, Mockito, UIAutomator
- Fastlane, Jenkins
- You have experience in one or several of the following mobile hybrid technologies: React Native, PhoneGap, Xamarin, Flutter.
- You have experience with SDK projects
- Competitive Salary
- A very good health insurance (mutuelle)
- Flexible working hours (possible to do 25% in remote)
- A Macbook Pro
- Stock options from day 1
- Restaurant Ticket / transport
- Working in a fast growing startup with highly talented people
- We take time for a high five to celebrate the remarkable things we’ve done
- Attendance expenses paid for one developer conference or workshop of your choice per year
- Good coffee, free fruits and beverages in the kitchen
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org