Position Name: Sales Development Representative
Position Location: New York City or Remote
Position Type: Full Time
Headquartered in San Francisco, FollowAnalytics is a marketing automation and analytics platform serving any company with a mobile presence. Our platform gives application owners access to a suite of tools that allow them to closely measure their mobile app audience and enable them to strengthen their engagement and retention through mobile marketing campaigns. We also work on native mobile app development.
• Identify individuals that would be strong prospects for the FollowAnalytics mobile success platform using a variety of tools.
• Reach out to identified prospects by leveraging research resources to create intrigue, assess their current business methods and nurture/manage leads until they are qualified as sales-ready.
• Execute the necessary daily activities as set forth by management, including phone calls and emails at a high quality to meet your monthly goals.
• Identify decision makers and company goals to position FollowAnalytics appropriately.
• Track all activity thoroughly in our CRM system to support account and management teams, validate activity and lead qualification reports, and provide AE with solid prospect background on role, need and intrigue to ensure high-quality prospect transition into the sales process.
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1-year business experience in sales is preferred. Recent college graduates are also encouraged to apply!
• Prior experience with conducting sales outreach, with excellent phone, interpersonal, verbal & written capabilities.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals – this position carries a qualified lead and pipeline quota
• Applicable language skills are a plus (French)
Send your Resume to Wynne Holden : firstname.lastname@example.org