a. Comment Manager
The Comment Manager page helps you to manage all your app reviews on both platforms (Apple and Google). Archive and classify the reviews in order to improve both your app performance and its usability.
(1) Choose the app whose reviews you wish to manage. All comments are displayed from newest to oldest with the title in bold, app version, rating, reviewer’s country, name and date of review
(2) You can filter comments by country
(3) Search through reviews using keywords
(4) The star button identifies comments as important and files them in the “Starred” folder in the left column
(5) The archive button files the comment in the “Archived” folder
(6) To file comments in other folders, you can add labels. Click the tag button to reach the dropdown menu
Feature request – when a comment is actually a request for a new feature in the application
Bug – when a comment highlights a bug
Crash – when a comment specifies that the app crashed
Add – Click Add to create your own labels. Its corresponding folder will be automatically created in the left column
This feature helps you track and identify the unauthorised use of your trademarks.
(1) Add your trademark by typing it in the field and clicking the search button
(2) The search results will display
(3) For each application, click on it to access more details (description and screenshots)
(4) In case of brand infringement, close the popup and click the flag icon to flag the app for
(5) To report the app, you must do so through either Apple or Google
(6) Once you have reported the app, click the megaphone icon to change the status to “Reported”
(7) If the app is not a brand infringement, click the ignore button (x) to dismiss the app from the
(8) Toggle between the Apple store and Google Play by clicking on the options at the top of the
To remove a trademark, hover over the keyword in the left column and the number will change into a cross. Click the X to remove the trademark.
Report brand infringement at Apple – https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/appstorenotices/#/?lang=en
Report brand infringement at Google – https://support.google.com/legal/troubleshooter/1114905