Account Executive is responsible for evangelizing FollowAnalytics solutions, actively managing the entire sales cycle including prospecting, developing new relationships with business decision makers, negotiating contracts, closing business, and driving market share. Account Executives will have aggressive “hunting” skills and will be responsible for developing and closing new FollowAnalytics business in new and existing accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Prospect, develop, and close new customers for FollowAnalytics’ entire suite of solutions in a defined territory.
- Negotiate business terms with line-of-business, procurement and contract teams, senior management and/or C-level executives.
- Upsell new products and services to existing customers.
- Understand both internal and external customer pains and needs and effectively articulate options and solutions. Use solution selling tactics, handling objections and developing positive ROI proof points.
- Attain quarterly and annual goals and quota targets.
- Qualify opportunities, and allocate time and resources accordingly.
- Manage prospect/customer evaluations, proof of concepts, and any RFP/RFIs.
- Develop and execute on territory & account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential, manage sales activities, updates, and create and deliver accurate forecasts in Salesforce.com.
- Work cross-functionally with extended team members.
- Coordinate, team, and co-sell with selected partners.
- Survey Program & Department Directors and/or Supervisors to assure quality and safety are being provided.
- Work closely with Customer Success, Account Management, and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage time and activities on a daily basis including prospecting efforts, sales process, pipeline, late stage deals, contracts, and quota, to produce predictable business results.
- Leverage SFA/CRM systems to improve the quality, predictability and reporting of sales efforts.
- Always think about the customer and put their needs first.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to perform the essential functions.
- 4 – 6 years of on quota sales experience selling B2B, or B2C applications into both SMB, mid-market, and enterprise accounts.
- 2 – 3 years experience selling SaaS/on-demand applications.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required
Computer Literacy & Knowledge Skills Abilities:
Strong technical aptitude and experience working with multiple systems and tools. Proactively learns new technology and implements as appropriate. Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office products, e-mail and web applications.
Decision Making Authority:
Exercises independent judgment in executing tasks.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands. Must be able to lift and carry 25lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.